jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Hello! My name is Dennisse Mejías Díaz, I am 20 years old. I live in Santiago.

I am a student of the second year of Obstetrics in the Faculty of Medicine of the Universidad de Chile.

I hope to meet objectives in studying this beautiful career, is the ability to participate in the development and growth of the baby from conception to after birth, as well as desire to help and accompany the woman during the most important stage of its life, be oriented with the issue of how to care if they want to start your sexual life, as well as how to maintain a healthy pregnancy.

During the earthquake I was in my house with my family. At the end of it, we realized the disaster that had been, many things that were in the furniture fell and broke. Thank God nothing happened to us physically.

This applied to the race experience made me realize that we would be of great help in the most affected populations, because these lost everything they had, including health centers. Many women who were about to give birth could not be treated according to their condition.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love your passion, I think that I am reflected a lot in your ideals. I hope that in the future we can say "¡we achieve it!"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Dennisse!!!!...

    Beautiful word....She continues thinking this way and you were coming very far, friend

    kisses and hugs...bye bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very nice your blogg, I hope that in future keep thinking that way and be able to help people in need.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Comments:

    Better "midwifery" than obstetrics
    ..stage of her life.
    ..they lost everything they had..
    very good

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar