viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

BLOG 4: My future as a midwife.

My big dream is to be entitled of midwifery in the University of Chile and to be one of better professionals of the health in this area.

In the future I imagine, working as a midwife in Chile, specifically in the Metropolitan region, either in hospital or in the office, as this might have knowledge of both health systems and to decide which work permanently later.

I would like to work in shifts in both health facilities in the public sector, as well as the private, the ideal would be working during the day in the office attending to the users attending or birth control, and at night be attending hospital emergency departments in the area of obstetrics and delivering babies.

Preferably I would like to work in the public sector, as there are many women who do not have the resources to access private care because in my opinion is closer to the treatment given to pregnant women at the time of going to the consultations or at the time of labor.

Specialization I'd like to follow I have not yet very clear, but I called more attention to the area of neonatology, as I like a lot of babies.

Do not really very interested in having a specific posicion, the most important thing for me is to do my job the best way possible and give the user the best care.

2 comentarios:

  1. I am very agree with you, in that the most important party of making our job well, and we will work with people who deserve the best of our attention.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Comments
    -to be one OF THE BEST PROFESSIONALS
    -decide WHERE to work permanently
    -I DON´T KNOW YET
    -BUT NEONATOLOGY CALLS MY ATTENTION
    -as I like a lot THE BABIES

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar