jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

My experience learning English.

English is a language widely used today worldwide. While Chile is very little that this language is taught in schools, it has become necessary to increase such instruction, as in careers, jobs and technology that exists and will appear every day, must have at least basic English. That's why from basic education is teaching children to learn English, and have also created courses and institutions that also teach this language, so that in a few years this language is implemented in Chile.


Since I was a child I have taught English in the schools where I studied. When I was in basic education only saw the basic words of English, then at higher levels were teaching us a lot more vocabulary, how to create sentences and speaking this language which has a pronunciation very difficult in my opinion.
To me it was very difficult to learn English, because from a very young age I have a lot of attention this language, because my favorite band, The Backstreet Boys sing their songs in English, and to understand what said the lyrics of their songs I was familiar with the language when translating, which has greatly facilitated me to understand also what is a film or other material that is written with this language.

For me it was very important to learn English, because in today's society increasingly requires more handling this.
Since I entered university to study midwifery, I have learned more than I had seen before in both basic education and in secondary education
, in fact, now handling a lot more vocabulary that is related to the area of health, and have useful for understanding many papers that we send our teachers to study the various subjects that we have, as well as many books to understand the health area which are only in this language and are very useful to develop in my professional future.


English is essential with each passing day in our society, since little has been increasing in all the language we use or do, and this is reflected in the new technology out there, in studies in the world work, and all television programs transmitted, so it is essential to teach very young children the language, to become familiar and be able to master English very well for the near future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario