jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

BLOG 7: GRAMMAR REVIEW

When I woke up on Tuesday June 15 this year, I thought it would be a normal day like any other, but I was wrong ... my watch alarm was sounded at 6:30 am to wake up and go to classes I had that day at the university, but for some reason the alarm did not sound, so I ended up waking up late, at 7:30 am, had already assumed that I would lose the classes had morning.

I was waiting for the bus as usual to go to the University, at any moment an elderly woman, very unkempt and he called a lot of attention while wearing a yellow coat with pink and green stripes, and it was obvious that the coat was too big for her, approached me to ask that he used to get bus to San Jose Hospital, no problem I said, she was very grateful and gave me a keychain gift that said "World Peace" and smiled when she saw him I thanked him.

At that time both happened the bus we were waiting, we deal with other people who were also at the station, inside I found a running mate who was dressing elegantly enough due to the fact that it had a commitment of work, she barely saw the lady with the showy colored coat began to criticize her, saying that a woman of that age should wear colors quite sober and not wearing on his clothes. Unfortunately it was not the only one that thought so, as many people in the bus turned around to see and comment on their attire. I did not want to do any comment since each one is an owner of deciding on that to put of dressing and also because the lady pleased me very much.

2 comentarios:

  1. That bothers the situation, but you're right, very bad judge people by their appearance, because it does not determine who you are as a person

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Comments:
    -MY ALARM CLOCK WENT OFF AT ..
    -I WAS THAT DAY AT THE UNIVERSITY
    -I would MISS THE CLASS
    -SHE APPROACHED TO ME
    -ON the bus

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar