jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

BLOG 8: My Ideal Job.

This time I will talk about which would be my ideal job.

When I graduated as a midwife I would like to work in a public health center, but it was different from that already exist in our country. My ideal would be that this consultorio was a very pleasant, friendly and very natural, to the attention of the user during the process of pregnancy, labor and subsequent recovery unforgettable.

I would like the consultorio was located in an area accessible to all users that want to attend, this place should be surrounded by many green areas, for the very natural environment, quiet and clean air to breathe every day.

The kind of people that I especially would like to attend to those users who do not have accessibility to care at a hospital with many luxuries such as those found today, because these are of very high monetary cost.

I would like to be the boss of this new place to put into practice all the ideas I have in mind of what a cozy and pleasant place to live the beautiful process of pregnancy and childbirth.

I would like to specialize in neonatology as well Puerperium, since both are from my total satisfaction, and because my ideal is that both the newborn and the mother are a natural and very specialized care during their stay in the consultorio.

The responsibility for this new health center would be shared with staff specialized in different areas of Obstetrics and Medical Sciences who would work with me.

The hours at this consultorio would be every day of the week and 24 hours a day in order to make it available to the needs of users.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario