jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

BLOG 9: Last Blog.

Looking around the blogs I've done before I realized that the most frequent mistakes were committed with respect to sentence structure, because many times the word of this was in another position of prayer, so changing the meaning. I also had mistakes in as few words were written according to the meaning of the sentence and technical words, since before the blogs I was not aware of how they were called to the professionals of Obstetrics, and here you can see that called midwives.

When carrying out the blogs I can learn new words, as “midwifery”, “furthermore”, "schedule", “complaint” and also the use of "Too" and "Enough", among others.

In my point of view the topics we discussed in the blogs have been very consistent at the level of English we are also practitioners who are studying, and he has given us the opportunity to project into the future and see what would be our ideal job in that specialty and the conditions under which we would exercise our profession.

Conduct the first blogs I did very elaborate and difficult to achieve what is asked because it made me very difficult to make the structure of the sentence was appropriate and made sense.

Looking at the blogs of my colleagues I have as I realize that many of them have an impressive ability to create interesting stories and understandable to anyone who reads it, and I could see very well follow the instructions and comply with what been asked.

I have learned through the blogs which is very important to know English, as being a future health professional, I have to deal with this language and to understand the documents that are in this language and that are related to the profession I'm studying.

1 comentario: